gaming is a significant Internet market, and for many organizations around the
globe, a revenue-generating business that continues to grow exponentially. With
over 2.5 billion video gamers around the world, this industry is expected to be
worth over 90 billion U.S. dollars by 2020. For game developers having
infrastructure that can host their service while providing gamers with a
superior experience is vital to their success. As their player base is
effectively their revenue engine, gaming service providers need to ensure their
infrastructure can scale and [...]
The video game industry is booming and there are no signs of it slowing down. Last year, the global gaming market reached about $99.6 billion, an 8.5% increase in revenue from the year before (Marketplace). North America accounted for 25% of that revenue, but the other 75% was made up of the Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific regions (Marketplace).
This means that people are gaming all over the world, and the best way to get [...]
Online gaming is on the rise and as the years pass, this industry is earning greater revenues each year.
As more and more users turn towards online games, the servers of gaming websites become crowded, providing slow loading speeds to the users.
In today’s competitive market, a website that is unresponsive or has a slow loading time is doomed to fail, as most Internet users will wait less than 3 seconds for a webpage to load before searching for alternate options.